XPAC has developed and implemented a quality management system to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and to address customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including continual improvement and the prevention of nonconformity. The quality system is in compliance with the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems - Requirements.
- XPAC has and continues to:
- Identify processes needed for the successful delivery of our products and determines the sequences and interaction of these processes.
- Determines the criteria and methods needed to ensure processes operate effectively.
- Ensures the availability of resources and data to support our operations.
- Monitors, measures, and analyzes processes to ensure the achievement of planned results and implements any necessary actions to achieve continual improvement.
XPAC has developed and implemented a Safety Management System with accountability aspects. Following this system enables XPAC to control its occupational health and safety (OH & S) risks and continually improve performance. The Safety Management System (SMS) is established to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH & S risks associated with XPAC’s activities.
XPAC recognizes the needs of our customers and our resources, both human and natural, and strives to be a steward of sustainability. XPAC is committed to establishing and maintaining eco-friendly processes, and a working environment that promotes these activities. We strive to create and continually improve our practices and procedures, with our customers and resources as our focus. XPAC ensures that all applicable local, state and federal laws are upheld through education, our internal audit program, and our Environmental Compliance Plan. We believe the success of our customers, our employees, our community and our company is directly related to this initiative.
Apply hereor in person at 525 10th Avenue East Milan, IL. XPAC is an equal opportunity employer.